Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Projects

Hallowed '1518' Pillow Design by Lorine Mason
Halloween has never been my favorite holiday but I am warming up to it, just because it allows me to design outside my comfort zone. I allow myself to be just a little crazier than normal. Perhaps it is a line that is just not completely straight or allow for mixing weird colors. Designing with skulls - who would have thought you would ever see me using skulls in anything? Please don't think I have lost control - if you carefully look at the photo of the project I have here you will still notice the straight lines on the door panel. I have not lost my mind totally. It is just fun and it is unexpected from me.....



Be sure to tune back into my blog as I will be participating in the Triple Play blog hop along with a host of ever so talented fellow designers. It begins in November and will feature a new project each week with 50+ designers participating. We all start with the same base die cut and then the fun begins.



No comments:

Post a Comment